| Contact: Jenna Cordrey Kleger
| Phone: (410)632-1100
Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
State Care Coordination (SCC)
The Worcester County State Care Coordination (SCC) program is a voluntary program, which provides case management services to ensure an individual’s ability to access services needed to maintain recovery in their community. It is the job of the State Care Coordinator to promote continuity of care by helping individuals transition from one level of care to another, improve recovery outcomes for individuals and the health care system, introduce individuals to the Recovery Community and resources available within the community, and refer individuals to resources in their community.
Services are provided in a setting most conducive to promoting maintenance of recovery for the individual in the community. This may include the individual’s home, recovery housing, transitional housing, job site, educational setting, community resources, etc.
In order to be eligible for SCC the individual must:
· Be receiving or interested in receiving treatment services utilizing BHA funds or an individual in populations identified by the jurisdictions’ LAA/LBHA
· Be 18 years of age or older
· Be a current resident of the county in which services are being provided; and for the duration of their relationship with an assigned care coordinator
· Have a substance use or co-occurring disorder diagnosis
· Have an income at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Level
· If participating in the Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services Residential Substance Abuse Program, individual must be scheduled for release from the facility into the community within 30 days of discharge from the treatment program
For additional information please contact (410)632-1100.
Please fax referral to 410-632-5682 (Attention: SCC Clerical staff)