Need help with substance abuse recovery?
Call us at 410-632-1100 and ask about treatment and recovery resources.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency please immediately call 9-1-1
- If you need help entering treatment you can dial 2-1-1 anywhere in Maryland. Visit 211md.org for more information.
- Contact the Worcester Addictions Cooperative Service Center at 410-213-0202
- Walk-in help is available at Worcester Health clinical sites (Berlin, Snow Hill, Pocomoke) during business hours
- Visit the Safe Station at the Ocean City Fire Department on 15th St. in Ocean City anytime 24/7 for help entering treatment